Montag, 11. Mai 2015

Karte zur Taufe/ Baby card

Eine Karte zur Taufe für einen Jungen war gefragt. Also habe ich mal angefangen auszuprobieren und das kam dann dabei raus...
One of my coworkers needed a card for a baby boy. It took me a while until I knew what I wanted to make. In the end I came up with this:




Diese Karte möchte ich bei der folgende Challenge einreichen:
I enter my card into the following challenges:

Scrapping 4  Fun Challenges: Flags


Habt noch einen schönen Tag.
Have a great day.




4 Kommentare:

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Perfect baby boy card. Great banner and plaid paper.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) hat gesagt…

Sweet card for a new baby! The plaid paper is fabulous for a boy. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt

Scrapping4funChallenges hat gesagt…

Lovely card, love the flags and paper
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funchallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Martina hat gesagt…

Sehr schön, das gefällt mir gut mit der karrierten Papier.
LG Martina