Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2014

Geburtstagskarten/ Birthday cards

Einen schönen guten Abend zusammen. Heute habe ich mal wieder ein paar Karten zum Zeigen, die ich heute Mittag mal kurz gemacht habe. ( meine Mutter braucht für das Wochenende noch welche. :) )
Hi all. Hope you had a great start into December. Can you believe we have almost Christmas? I am still working on some last minute Christmas gifts and hope that I can finish them in time...
Today I have some cards to share with you I made for my mom. She needs them on the weekend and like usual I am so last minute. ( made that cards today ...)

Zum einen wird eine Karte für eine Frau zum 80sten Geburtstag gebraucht.
One card is for a lady...

Die 2. Karte ist für einen Mann zum 60sten.
The second card I made is a male one.

Hier kam Sketch #255 von Sketch Saturday zum Einsatz.
I used the Sketch Saturday sketch #255 ( I know, I am so last minute for the current challenge, but I made it!!!)




Habt noch einen schönen Abend.
Have a great evening.



4 Kommentare:

Mynn xx hat gesagt…

Two fabulous cards, Diana! I love the beautiful roses and your amazing coloring on the first! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Debra Miller hat gesagt…

Wonderful cards Diana! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Diana,

Your IBS postcard birthday card is stunning! The roses are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at IBS.

Great masculine card too.

Your mother is lucky to have you make such nice cards for her to give.

Hugs, Lisa

Martina hat gesagt…

Lauter runde Geburtstage? Die hast Du mit Deinen tollen Karten auf jeden Fall sehr schön gewürdigt!
LG Martina