Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010

Das Ende meines Kreativen Lochs

So, ich habe endlich mein kreatives Tief überwunden und mich wieder am Kreativen Arbeiten versucht. Mein erstes Werk in diesem Jahr ist der Jahreskalender, vom Kreativ Club. Wenn ihr auch so einen Kalender machen wollt, müsst ihr euch einfach anmelden.
I finally got my mojo back.
The first thing I made today was this calendar. You get the instructions for this great calendar at the Kreativ Club.
Ich weiß, dieser Kalender ist noch nicht perfekt und ich könnte da sicher noch etwas dran herum feilen, aber ich bin so happy das ich endlich wieder Lust habe etwas zu tun, das ich es einfach zeigen musste.
Ich habe inzwischen auch wieder an meinem Album gearbeitet und bin mir sicher das ich euch in den nächsten Tagen wieder was zeigen kann.
I know, this calendar is everything but perfect but I am so happy that I got my mojo back that I had to show you.
I even started to work on my album again so I'm sure I can show you some more pics soon.






1 Kommentar:

BeeBopp23 hat gesagt…

Hi! I'm glad you liked my shop! I am creating more stuff to put into my shop so that will come later! If you'd like any of my clips and would like to purchase some what I can do is make a private listing of an item just for you and you can go back to my shop and buy it like any other online purchase! Let me know if that is something you would like me to do for you! I would be happy to do that!
Here's my email address for the store:
xo_studio@yahoo.com

You can email me what you would like and send me your address that way I can see how much shipping to germany will be!

I'll talk you again later!! Stay warm!

Raquel