Sonntag, 27. November 2011

Gute Besserung/ get well soon card

Ich habe mal wieder eine Karte gemacht ( mache ich in letzter Zeit eigentlich noch etwas anderes?)
Dieses mal ist es eine Gute Besserung Karte.
I amde another card ( actually I make only cards at the moment...) This time it is a get well soon card for one of my co workers.

Enstanden ist die Karte nach einem Sketch von den Stampin Queens. Da ich derzeit kleinere Karten mache, habe ich den Sketch einfach für meine Zwecke abgewandelt.
Und bei Our Craft Lounge läuft derzeit auch noch eine tolle Challenge, bei der ich unbedingt mitmachen wollte...
I used a Stampin Queens Sketch to create that card. I just changed it a bit to fit to my smaller sized card.
Over at the Our Craft Lounge blog is another challenge I wanted to participate. The challenge is to use a cute critter ( I hope my stamp counts)


habt noch einen schönen 1. Advent.
have a great first of advent.


4 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Wie niedlich, da kann man ja nur noch gesund werden!
Jetzt hast Du mich aber Slice-technisch neugierig gemacht!
LG Martina

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Diana, what a cute critter! This darling card is sure to make your co-worker feel better.

Sharon Wheet hat gesagt…

that polar bear is just too cute! love the colors you chose and the clean edges. thank you for playing along with us @ sqsc

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your little bear is so cute! and Congrats! you were chosen to be a spotlighted card this week on the Stampin' Queens :) Thank you so much for playing along with us and sharing your talents :) You can pick up your "I was featured" button over at this post : http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/11/sqsc-14-spotlights.html

Congrats again! Inky Hugs,
Cristena