Samstag, 10. März 2012

Geburstagskarte/ Birthday card

Heute habe ich wieder mal eine Karte für euch. Enstanden ist sie nach einem Sketch von Freshly Made Sketches.
Und auf dem Blog von Our Craft Lounge gibt es auch wieder eine Challenge. Die Designerin Debbie hat Geburtstag und die Challenge ist eine Karte für sie zu kreieren.
Today I have another card for you. I used the great Freshly Made Sketches sketch for that card.
And there is this great Our Craft Lounge challenge. It is Debbie's, one of the illustrators, birthday and the challenge is to make a card for her.
So here comes my card and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Debbie.


Ich reiche meine Karte in folgende Challenges ein:
I enter my card into the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches challenge #25
Our Craft Longe Challnge # 108

Und nun wünsche ich euch noch ein schönes Wochenende
Have a great weekend.


6 Kommentare:

Debbie Corbari hat gesagt…

Thank You!!

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Diana,
This is beautiful! I love the colors and glitz on the big butterfly.
Hugs, Lisa
p.s. I just got the Butterfly Embosslit in my last order.

Martina hat gesagt…

sehr schön, so frühlingshaft!
LG Martina

Tui Nathan hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card ... love the colours, love the butterflies ... perfect for spring!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Cindy Hall hat gesagt…

Beautiful spring birthday card, and a great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa hat gesagt…

Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!