Donnerstag, 15. März 2012

Paper Players Challenge #86

Ich habe wieder mal eine Karte gemacht. ( es ist doch wirklich erstaunlich wie viele ich in diesem Jahr brauche)
I made another card. ( funny how many cards I needed this year already.)
Es ist mal wieder eine Abschiedkarte, da uns mal wieder einer meiner Kollegen verlässt.
One of my co workers is leaving , so I had to make another goddbye card...
Verwendet habe ich die Farben Savanne, Farngrün, Blauregen und Aquamarin, so wie es die Vorgabe bei den Paper Players ist.
I used the colors crumb cake, wisteria wonder, pool party and pear pizzazz, like the Paper Players used for their challenge.


So, nun wünsche ich euch noch einen schönen Tag. Ich werde noch ein paar Karten probieren, bevor ich mich zur Arbeit aufmache.
Have a great day. I guess I gonna make some more cards before I head to work later that day.


3 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Deine Karte ist ganz bezaubernd. Toll gestempelt und geprägt, das muss ich unbedingt auch einmal probieren!
LG Martina

jaydee hat gesagt…

Diana, what a fabulous focal point you have created. It really reminds me of spring. Wonderful use of the challenge colors. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Nance Leedy hat gesagt…

What a wonderful mix of stamp sets! Beautiful use of the colors...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!