Freitag, 6. Juli 2012

Stampin Queens Challenge #46

Jetzt im Juli brauche ich wieder vermehrt Geburtstagskarten. Und was ist da einfacher als sich einen schönen Sketch zu suchen und loszulegen? Genau das habe ich getan. Bei der aktuellen Challenge der Stampin Queens habe ich den wundervollen Sketch gefunden.
July is a real birthday month for me. ( I guess there are about 5 birthdays) So I have to make some cards ( and use some stuff)
This time I used that great Stampin Queens sketch of their current challenge. I just love that sketch and how my card turned out. Actually I decided to make all birthday cards in July this way just with different color combos....


Und da das Wetter bei uns nich gerade besonders Sommerlich ist, werde ich mich jetzt wieder an meinen Scraptisch verkrümeln, oder aber an meine Nähmaschine. Ich habe da noch das eine oder andere Teil, was ich unbedingt nähen möchte...
The weather is everything but nice, so I guess I'll return to my scrapspace or maybe my sewing machine. There are still some things I want to make...


3 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Ganz allerliebst! Diese Farbkombination gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut!
LG Martina

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Fab take on the sketch. Love the colors you used. This birthday card will put a very happy smile on the recipient's face! Good luck with the challenge.

p.s. The rain sure is good for crafting :)

~Tammy~ hat gesagt…

This is just a sweet card! Love the papers and your approach to the sketch!