Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

Paper Players Challenge #110

So, nach einer längeren kreativen Pause, ich konnte mich irgendwie nicht wirklich zu etwas aufraffen, habe ich mal wieder eine Karte gewerkelt.
After what feels like ages, I started crafting again. The last weeks I just wasn't in the mood to do anything...

Ich habe eine Geburtstagskarte gewerkelt. Der Sketch ist von LeAnne von den Paper Players.
Mir hat das Beispiel von LeAnne so gut gefallen, dass ich es mehr oder weniger geliftet habe.
I made a birthday card again. The sketch is made by LeAnne of the Paper Players. I liked her card that much that I decided to lift her card.


Hier ist noch ein Blick in das Innere der Karte:
Inside of the card:

Ich habe einen Umschlag eingefügt, da ein Gutschein verschenkt werden soll. Der Umschlag ist oben offen, damit der kleine Gutschein einfach rausgezogen werden kann.
I made a small envelope to hide a gift card. The upper side of the envelope is open, so the giftcard can easily be taken out...

Diese Karte reiche ich bei der Challenge der Paper Players ein.
I enter this card into the challenge on the Paper Players blog.

Habt noch einen schönen Tag.
Have a nice day.



5 Kommentare:

LeAnne hat gesagt…

I am so glad you liked my sketch! That stamp set is one of my favorites too! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players sketch this week--thanks for sharing your pretty card with us!

Nance Leedy hat gesagt…

What a pretty color combination! Love the textured background and the extra bling! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Martina hat gesagt…

Super, wie Du dieses Stempelset immer wieder anders einsetzt! Die Karte ist wunderschön geworden!
LG Martina

jaydee hat gesagt…

What a fabulous color scheme. I love your focal element and the bling always finishes off a card. So glad you shared it with the paper Players this week

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Pretty colors! Love the bling and adorable little envelope.