Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Babykarte/ a new baby card

Guten Morgen und allen närrischen unter uns: NARRI NARRO, Helau und Alaaf.
Good morning to you. I hope the weather is better than here.

Heute möchte ich euch eine Karte zeigen, die ich für die Nachbarin meiner Eltern gewerkelt habe,
Today I have a card to share which I made for my parents' next door neighbour.

Verwendet habe ich wie so üblich einen Sketch von der Paper Craft Crew.
Like usual I used a Paper Craft Crew sketch.

Die Karte habe ich ganz in Blau und recht schlicht gehalten.
I used different shades of blue to create that card.


Diese Karte möchte ich bei der Challenge #209 der Latenight Stampers einreichen. Die Challenge lautet "Feeling Blue" und die Herausforderung ist min 90% Stampin Up Produkte zu verwenden.
I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #28
Latenight Stampers #209 Feeling blue

So, nun wünsche ich euch noch eine schöne Fasenacht.
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.


8 Kommentare:

Jonia hat gesagt…

What a pretty baby card! Thanks for playing this week with LNS!

MJ hat gesagt…

I always loved this stamp! What a fabulous card, love all the blues you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week on the LNS challenge blog!

Martina hat gesagt…

Mit Bannern! Wie schön!
LG Martina

Kris Sobolik hat gesagt…

Very pretty! Thanks for joining the LNS challenge this week!

Sue Root hat gesagt…

Thanks for playing along with the LNS Challenge this week. I really like your card.

Carolyn Lindenmayer hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Card - thanks so much for joining our challenge at Paper Craft Crew this week.

inkedx2 hat gesagt…

What a great new baby card! So simple but so nice. Thanks for joining us this week at LNS.

Robbie

A Touch of SOL hat gesagt…

Very Pretty! Thank you for playing with the LNS Challenge.