Freitag, 26. Februar 2016

The Cupboard under the stairs...

... kann ja nur eines bedeuten. Nein, ich habe nicht wieder angefangen die Harry Potter Bücher zu lesen ( obwohl die echt lustig waren... ), sondern es handelt sich tatsächlich um besagten Schrank unter der Treppe...
... doesn't mean I started to clean out my home, now that I started to read the Harry Potter books again. It really means that peticular cupboard where Harry used to sleep... ( more or less )

Natürlich ist es wieder ein Layout von unserem Besuch in den Studios von Warner Bros.
Of course it is a LO from the Warner Bros. Studios...

Auch heute wieder ein Sketch von Laura, den sie für ScrapMuch? designed hat. Und ja, ich gebe es zu, ich scrappe hauptsächlich nach Sketchen, da mir das irgendwie leichter fällt. So verwende ich dann auch immer mal wieder verschiedene PPs und Materialien und es sieht nicht immer alles gleich aus. Und wie ich ja schon öfters erwähnte, ich liebe die Sketche von Laura...
Like so often I used a sketch Laura designed. This time it is for the ScrapMuch? Challenge. Well, I just love Laura's sketches. They help me to get organized and get some LOs done.

Diesmal schlicht und einfach, ohne viel Schnickschnack drum herum.
I didn't use a lot of Embellis this time...




Und nun geht es wieder zurück an den Basteltisch. Heute ging der letzte Sketch für diesen Monat bei ScrapMuch? online und den versuche ich noch dieses Wochenende umzusetzen. Ob ich es schaffe ist nicht gewiss, aber ich gebe mir die größte Mühe. :)
Ok, now it is back to my scrapspace. I just saw, that there is another sketch online at ScrapMuch? and I really want to finish another LO this weekend.
So happy crafting to you all.

Diana

8 Kommentare:

Laura Creates hat gesagt…

Grat page and what a fun little nook! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

Nancy hat gesagt…

Great page, Diana! I love the colours you used!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

lisa808 hat gesagt…

I have to admit that I have never read a Harry Potter book. Though, I do love this L/O!!! Have fun creating the next one.

Sandy Ross hat gesagt…

Wonderful take on the sketch...love that you kept the embellishing to a minimum! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

Martina hat gesagt…

Wunderbar! Die schrägen Streifen passen toll zur Treppe. Da bin ich schon ganz gespannt auf das nächste LO!
LG Martina

Unknown hat gesagt…

Very cool!! Paper choice, title and little nook - COOL!
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

Tiiu hat gesagt…

Great page! Love the photo and the papers. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

Anna Uhras hat gesagt…

Great take on the sketch!! Perfect little room under the stairs ;) Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo