Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2019

Abschiedskarte/ Good Bye card


Zum Abschied unseres Teamcoaches haben wir eine Karte gebraucht. Da ich gekaufte Karten einfach nicht so schön finde, habe ich kurzerhand eine selber gestaltet. :)
So konnte ich auch mal wieder mit meinen Stempeln spielen und auch ein paar CS Reste aufbrauchen. :)
We have to say Goodbye to our teamcoach. For that occasion we needed a card. I did one during the weekend. I just don't like regular cards you can buy in a store - you never find one that fits perfectly for the person you want to give it to. 
I had fun playing with my stamps again and the good thing is, I used up some of my scraps again. :)




Und damit wünsche ich euch noch einen schönen Tag.
Have a wonderful and crafty day.


1 Kommentar:

lisa808 hat gesagt…

There is no comparison between a handmade card and store-bought one.

Your card is perfect. Love the image!