Montag, 15. Juli 2019

Trauerkarten #1/ with sympathy #1

Ich wurde gebeten wieder ein paar Trauerkarten zu machen. Auch wenn das Thema ja doch eher sehr traurig ist, mache ich solche Karten inzwischen ganz gerne, denn es gibt mittlerweile unglaublich schöne Stempel zu diesem Thema.
A good friend of mine asked me if I could make her some sympathy cards.
I know, it is always very sad giving a sympathy card away, but actually I enjoy making those cards...
It took me a while to figure out what I really wanted to make and than I just started playing with my stamps.
And since there are so many different types of stamps matching for that theme, it is getting more and more easy...

Heute zeige ich euch die ersten beiden Karten, die im Zuge dieses Auftrags entstanden sind.
Today I share the first two cards I made.


 Ich habe mal wieder ein paar ganz alte Stempel rausgezogen und auch meine Brads kamen mal wieder zum Einsatz. :)
I used some very old stamps and started on using up my brads. :) I had them in my drawer for ages...


Habt noch einen schönen Tag.
Have a good and crafty day.


1 Kommentar:

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Well done! Sympathy cards are difficult. Yours are elegant and well designed.