Samstag, 16. April 2011

Sisters and best friends

Bei These are a few of my favorite things gibt es wieder eine tolle neue Challenge. Und zwar kann man sich seine Lieblingschallenge aussuchen, die es dort gab. Ich konnte mich fast nicht entscheiden, aber nachdem ich dann noch ein Foto von meiner Sis und mir übrig hatte, dachte ich, ich nehme die MY FAV FRIEND challenge. Den Sketch, den ich verwendet habe findet ihr bei Pencil Lines.
There is a new fantastic challenge on the taafofmft blog. I wanted to play along since I have sort of a creative go right now. I chose the FAV FRIEND one, since I had a pic of my sister and me left and my sis is my fav friend. The sketch is a Pencil Lines one.


Ich habe das Layout in 6x6 gehalten, da ich mir ein Minibook gemacht habe, für die LOs aus der Fav things challenges. .
The Layout is actually 6x6 since I made a minibook for my challenge LOs. T

So, nun wünsche ich euch aber wirklich ein schönes Wochenende.
Have a great weekend.





6 Kommentare:

Julie Tucker-Wolek hat gesagt…

I loveeeeeeeeeee this Diana! I love love love the photo, the flowers and loveeeeeeee the folded down edges!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Martina hat gesagt…

Wow, das Foto von Euch sieht toll aus und wie Du es in Szene gesetzt hast finde ich klasse! Tolle Farben, süße Blümchen, die sehen aus wie von Prima.
LG Martina

Valerie hat gesagt…

What a sweet layout!! Thanks for playing along at Fave Things!

Scrapamum hat gesagt…

Love that you chose Fav Friend!!! Great layout. Thanks for playing along at These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things.

Melissa hat gesagt…

what a pretty LO! love the simplicity and the photo of you and your sis. thanks for playing along with us at FAVE THINGS.

Diana Fisher hat gesagt…

So glad you played along with Fave Things and love how you did that page! :) Great FAVE pick, too!