Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016

Die nächsten Layouts/ LO 6 and 7 from 100

Die nächsten Layouts von unserem Amsterdam Trip von 2011 sind fertig. ( Mühsam ernährt sich das Eichhörnchen :), aber es sind halt auch immer so viele andere Dinge, die dann noch zusätzlich erledigt werden wollen...)
I did some more scrapping and finished off two more Layouts from our rip to Amsterdam in 2011...
So I only have 93 more to go to reach my goal....

Verwendet habe ich hier einen Sketch für die aktuelle Challenge von ScrapMuch? Der Sketch ist wieder von der lieben Laura Whitaker.
For the first LO I used a sketch for the monthly challenge at ScrapMuch?. The sketch is designed by Laura Whitaker.



Auch bei meinem 2. Layout kam ein Sketch von Laura zum Einsatz. ( ich könnte Stunden auf ihrer Seite verbringen...)
For the second LO I also used a sketch from Laura.

And I know, the CN tower has absolutely nothing to do with NYC but I needed a high building as a Embellishment and that was the only one I had as a file for my cameo. :) 


Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Sonntag.
Have a wondeful and crafty day.

Diana

8 Kommentare:

Ari hat gesagt…

Na Du warst ja schon wieder fleißig. Daumen hoch kann ich da nur sagen. Hab noch einen schönen Sonntagabend.
LG
Ari

Unknown hat gesagt…

Great take on the sketch! Love all the bright colours! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?

Nancy hat gesagt…

Great pages, Diana! I like the combinations of colours you used!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

Laura Creates hat gesagt…

Beautiful take on the sketch, just love those colours together! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

Martina hat gesagt…

Und wieder zwei tolle LOs für Dein Album. Die sind Dir beide ausgezeichnet gelungen!
LG Martina

ÅsaJ hat gesagt…

Lovely and creative take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Congratulations on sticking to your scrapping resolution! I especially like the first layout--the layers and spritzing look great.

Alison hat gesagt…

Great layout and take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!