Dienstag, 3. April 2018

Happy Birthday mit Schmetterlingen/ Happy Birthday with butterflies

Wie versprochen gibt es heute einmal etwas fröhlichere Karten. Ich habe einen Auftrag für Geburtstagskarten bekommen und habe angefangen, mich mit den Stempeln und Farben auszutoben. :)
I promised to show you some cards I made. I almost forgot how much fun it is to create a new card and how mediative that can be. :)
One of my friends ordered next to the Sympathy cards some Birthda cards and I started creating...

Die Idee für diese Karten habe ich von der lieben und super talentierten Joanna Munster. Ich mag ihre Stempel total gerne und nutze diese auch am häufigsten... ( einige zumindest. :) )
I got the idea for the cards on Joanna Munster's blog. Since I don't have the hummingbird set, I just replaced it by a butterfly. ( And I still think butterflies are one of the most scariest animals in the world...)


Hier in Orange/Gelb gehalten. :)
Here using shades of orange and yellow...



Ich hoffe sie werden gefallen.
Now I hope my friend likes those cards.

Und damit wünsche ich euch einen schönen und kreativen Tag.
Have a wonderful and creative day.


2 Kommentare:

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Diana,

That is a lovely card. Great coloring.

Hugs, Lisa

p.s. What is so scary about butterflies?!?!?

Martina hat gesagt…

So schön frühlingshaft und toll coloriert! Diese Karte ist dir ganz besonders gut gelungen, wie ich finde!
LG Martina