Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

Wild Baby Set

Da ich gerade an meinem Basteltisch war, dachte ich, ich mache aus den übrigen Animal Prints noch eine weitere Kleinigkeit.
I had some leftovers from my box and thought I could use it for another little project.


Ich habe für dieses Baby Set eine Schablone von Adela verwendet. Ich fabd dieses Baby Set einfach nur knuffig. Leider habe ich noch keine Idee für wen es ist...
I used one of Adela's templates. I really loved that baby set... But I have no idea who it gets, since we have no baby girls in the family...



Der Elefant ist ein Sticker, den ich noch aus Kindertagen hatte, aber ich finde der hat da ganz gut zu gepasst.
That little elephant is a sticker I had for ages. I thought it fits...
Habt noch einen schönen Sonntag.
Enjoy the rest of your sunday.


7 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Diana, such a "wild" baby set! Love it! Thank you for celebrating with us at Challenges by AR!

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Diana, love your 'wild' baby set! Great job on the challenge.

Martina hat gesagt…

Wie herzig!
LG Martina

Axes DesigNs hat gesagt…

Wow Diana.. your baby set is so WILD!!! it is so cute!!!

Magdalena

Vicki G hat gesagt…

Thanks for playing along with us at Creations by AR! Adorable Onsie

Vicki

Maria hat gesagt…

Adorable! Love this baby set too cute. thanks for playing along with us this week.

Lori hat gesagt…

Love these! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenges by AR!