Samstag, 23. Juni 2012

Kartenparade/ some new cards

So, endlich habe ich auch mal wieder ein paar Karten zu zeigen. Ich habe das Gefühl, ich habe schon Ewig nichts mehr gemacht.
Finally I can show you some cards again. I have the funny feeling that I didn't make cards for ages.


Diese Karte ist für einen Arbeitskollegen entstanden.
This card is for one of my male co workers.



Diese Karte ist nach einem Sketch der Stampin Queens enstanden.
Bei Just Us Girls gibt es gerade eine Inspirationschallenge und ich habe mich von den Farben inspirieren lassen.
For this card I used the great Stampin Queens sketch.
I used the colors white, red and yellow to fit the challenge over at the JUGS blog.



Für diese Karte diente eine Karte von Martina als Liftvorlage. Mir hat ihre Karte super gut gefallen.
For this card I tired to lift one of Martina's cards. I jsut liked that card very much.



So, nun wünsche ich euch noch einen schönen Tag.
Have a great day.



5 Kommentare:

Vicki Dutcher hat gesagt…

Great take from the inspiration photo - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Lynn hat gesagt…

Love your take on the inspiration photo...the stamped images are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

Heike hat gesagt…

Da bist du ja mal wieder ;-) Schöne Karten!

Martina hat gesagt…

Wow, wow, wow, die sind alle drei wunderschön geworden! Siehst Du es geht doch noch ;-)
LG Martina

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Three cards--wow, you have been creative!

Perfect card for your co-worker. Great color for the motorcycle.

Lovely butterfly card. I like the stamped butterflies and the pretty butterfly embellishment.