Montag, 17. September 2012

Geburtstagskarte / Birthday card

Ich weiß auch nicht. Ich habe das Gefühl ich brauche in diesem Jahr mehr Geburtstagskarten als sonst. :)
I have quite of a run right now and this is really worrying me. I made another birthday card for one of my co workers.
Diese hier ist für einen Kollegen entstanden:
Für die Karte habe ich den Sketch #40 von Freshly Made Sketches verwendet.
I used a Freshly Made Sketches Sketch for the card.



Einreichen werde ich meine Karte bei folgenden Challenges:
I enter my card into the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches: Anniversary Challenge

Our Craft Longe: Use Bakers Twine


Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Tag.
Have a great day.


4 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Wow, diese Farbkombi sieht ja sensationell aus! Einfach super!!!
LG Martina

Jen Timko hat gesagt…

Wonderful colors on this and a great use of the sketch. Glad you joined us for this special week at FMS!

Jen Sannes hat gesagt…

That baker's twine is such a fun touch! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Mitchell hat gesagt…

What a great card! Fun image and the baker's twine is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!