Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #25

So, bevor ich wieder vergesse zu posten noch schnell eine Karte, welche ich für meinen Dad zum Hochzeitstag gewerkelt habe.
Verwendet habe ich den Sketch zur aktuellen Challenge der Paper Craft Crew.
Before I forget the posting I want to show you the card I made for my dad. ( It's the card to give to my mom on their wedding aniversary.)
I used the PCC sketch 25.



Wenn euch die Karte gefällt würde ich mich freuen, wenn ihr ab Mittwoch auf dem Blog der Paper Craft Crew für meine Karte abstimmen würdet.
If you like my card I would be very happy if you vote for it on the PCC blog. Voting starts wednesday, Jan. 23.

Habt noch einen schönen Sonntag.
Have a crafty sunday. ( I go back to my scrapplace and try to catch up with my Jumpstart LOs.)



5 Kommentare:

Denise Price hat gesagt…

It was nice of you to make a card for your dad to give your mom. I like how you arranged the four stamped pieces in a block. It looks like a "window"--very cute!

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Pretty card for a sweet occasion. I'll be voting for you :)

Martina hat gesagt…

Sag bloß - Du hast noch andere Stempel ;-)
Wunderschön, eine wirklich sehr gelungene Karte!
LG Martina

Pam Staples hat gesagt…

Diana, wonderful card! Love how you used the stamps and the punched element. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

Ari hat gesagt…

Das ist ja eine sehr persönliche Karte. Die Farben finde ich wunderschön.
Einen schönen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir.
LG
Ari