Mittwoch, 7. September 2011

Geburtstagskarte/ Birthday card

Für eine Arbeitskollegin habe ich diese Geburtstagskarte gewerkelt. Gewünscht war eine herbstliche Karte mit einer Eule.
My co worker asked me to make her a birthday card. She wanted a card with an autum theme and an owl.


Die Karte habe ich wieder mit Restpapieren gestaltet.
I used papers from my leftover box again.

Auf dem Blog von Just Us Girls gibt es wieder eine tolle Challenge mit einem tollen Sketch. Und auf dem Blog von The Paper Players lautet das Thema der Challenge Geburtstag.
There is this great challenge on the JUGS blog. The challenge is to use a wonderful sketch. Well and on the Paper Players blog is the theme a birthday card.

So, nun werde ich dann mal noch ein paar Karten werkeln. Ich habe noch sooooooooooooooo viele Ideen.
Now it is back to my scrapplace. I have so many ideas....



8 Kommentare:

Julie Marshall hat gesagt…

What a cute card Diana! I never get tired of seeing these cute little owls. I love how you worked the branch into the card design. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

AKiteFlier hat gesagt…

What a cute and fun card. The owl is adorable and you used the sketch quite nicely. Thanks so much for joining JUGS for our #100! We appreciate the support and participation.

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Great take on the JUGS sketch. The owl and leaves make a lovely Fall birthday card.

Lesley hat gesagt…

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!
Hugs,
Lesley

Elise hat gesagt…

Extra points to you for using LEFTOVERS! Goodness gracious: this is ADORABLE! Love your use of the Just Us Girls Sketch - THANK YOU, sooooo much, for joining us this week and celebrating the big 100 with us!

Tara Bilbao hat gesagt…

Such a cute card. I cannot believe you used scraps. what an inspiration. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players birthday challenge!

Anne Marie Hile hat gesagt…

What an adorable card! ...and you made it from scraps, too? I really need to try to use up my scraps more often. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week for our birthday challenge!! :)

Ann Schach hat gesagt…

Adorable card, Diana! I LOVE this little owl...what a cutie! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!