Donnerstag, 15. September 2011

Something Sporty...

...war die Aufgabe bei Challenges by AR. Nun das gab mir reichlich Kopfzernbrechen. Eine Idee war schnell da, aber an der Schablone hat es etwas gehapert. Aber dank der lieben Lisa habe ich die perfekte Schablone für mein Projekt gefunden. Hier hab ich sie her.
... is the challenge over at the Challenges by AR blog. I really had to put on my thinking cap. I am not into sports at all. But thanks to my dear friend Lisa  I got the perfect template, which you can find here.

Entschieden habe ich mich für einen Rucksack, einen Wanderrucksack. Wandern kann man ja auch als eine Sportart bezeichnen. In den Rucksack befindet sich ein Geschenkgutschein für... nein, das verrate ich nicht ( Feind liest mit :))
I decided to make a backpack. Actually a hiking backpack. I hope hiking is something sporty... Inside I put a giftcard for... Sorry, I am not supposed to tell until 6th December...




So, nun schaue ich mal was ich heute Abend noch so alles mache. Ich wünsche einen schönen Abend und ein schönes Wochenende.
Ok, now it is back to my scrapspace. Have a great evening and a wonderful weekend.


6 Kommentare:

lisa808 hat gesagt…

I would say that hiking is 'something sporty!'

Great job on the backpack. Adorable little G.

Lori hat gesagt…

Great idea for "something sporty!" Thanks for joining us at Challenges by AR!

Martina hat gesagt…

Nein, ist der entzückend!
LG Martina

Unknown hat gesagt…

WOW! What a great 3D project! I really love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenges by AR!

Ingrid hat gesagt…

gefeliciteerd met het winnen van je prijs bij challenges by ar
groetjes ingrid

Axes DesigNs hat gesagt…

So cute.. the idea is genius.. back pack is so sporty!
Congratulations.. and thanks for playing along with Creations by AR!!!

Magdalena