Mittwoch, 28. September 2011

Zur Taufe/ For the baby

Bei uns in der Familie steht eine Taufe an. Natürlich soll der täufling auch eine Kleinigkeit bekommen...
There will be a baptism in our family next weekend and I wanted something for the baby to give.

Ich habe mich entschieden ein Minialbum für die wichtigsten Bilder zu machen
I decided to make a minibook, so the family can put in some pics.



Passend dazu habe ich eine Karte gemacht. Den tollen Sketch habe ich von Get Creative. Ich habe mich bei dem Motiv bewusst gegen ein typisches Baby Motiv entschieden. Zum einen habe ich kein passendes gefunden und zum anderen dachte ich, der Baum des Lebens passt doch wirklich gut zu einer Taufe...
I made a matching card as well. The wonderful sketch I used is from Get Creative, I didn't use a typical baptism image. I actually didn't ahve one at hand. Well and than I had the idea to use "the tree of life". I guess there is no better way than that....


Nun kann ich nur hoffen, dass das Taufgeschenk auch gefällt.
Now I just hope that they like the gift.


4 Kommentare:

Irini hat gesagt…

What a beautiful gift Diana!!
love the card!!
thank you so much for playing with us at Get Creative!!

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Diana, the mini album is a wonderful gift. The flowers and patterned paper are so pretty.

olga hat gesagt…

What a fantastic card Diana! And the mini book makes a perfect much! Thank you so much for joining us at get creative!

Martina hat gesagt…

Das sieht ganz phantastisch aus! Ist das so eins, wie wir mal auf der Messe gemacht haben?
LG Martina