Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011

Karte zum Hochzeitstag/ wedding anniversary card

Bei My Minds Eye gibt es eine wunderschöne Challenge. Ich habe zwar etwas länger gebraucht, aber nun habe ich es geschafft den Karten Sketch umzusetzten:
There is a great challenge on the My Minds Eye blog and I thought I play along. It took me a while to figure out how to use the sketch, but now I am really happy with the result.
Aber auch bei THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS gibt es eine interessante Challenge. Es geht darum sein Lieblingszitat zu verarbeiten. Nun, da dieses Zitat zu meiner Karte passt, habe ich gleich 2 Fliegen mit einer Klappe geschlagen...
Well, another great challenge is on at THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS. It's about using your favourite quote... That was easier for me, since my favourite quote matches the anniversary card...
V




3 Kommentare:

Julie Tucker-Wolek hat gesagt…

And silly me didn't realize you had all ready played along!! LOL! :):):):):) I am SURE your parents will LOVE this card!! IT IS GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and loving the hearts!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke hat gesagt…

Love that card, they will love it!!! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful card! Loving the colors and your design! That quote is wonderful!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!