Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

Geburtstagskarten/ Birthday cards

In der nächsten Zeit brauche ich einige Geburtstagskarten. Die ersten habe ich schon fertig gewerkelt.
Some Birthdays arer coming up the next few weeks so I started to create some. The first two are already finsihed.

 Hier war eine Karte aus dem aktuellen Katalog von Stampin Up die Inspiration. Verwendet habe ich nur Scraps aus meiner Kiste.
The idea for that card is from the SU catalogue. I just started to improvise. The papers are all scraps. 


Für diese Karte habe ich einen Sketch von Freshly Made Sketches verwendet.

For that card I used an Freshly Made Sketches sketch. I got a bit carried away, like usual and so I won't enter my card. It is not clean at all. :) 


So, nun verabschiede ich mich für heute.
I guess that is all for today.

2 Kommentare:

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Yellow and navy go nicely together.

Your second card is really fabulous. Love the script background, the butterfly and flowers, the scallop border, and the whole card!

Martina hat gesagt…

wunderschöne Karten! Besonders gut gefällt mir die zweite, das sind ganz meine Farben!
LG Martina