Montag, 16. Januar 2012

Neue Karten / some new cards

Und wieder habe ich ein paar Karten gewerkelt. ( Ich habe gerade eine kleine Blockade was eines meiner LOs angeht. Ich weiß nicht genau wie ich an dem weiter machen soll, ich habe einfach zu wenig Papier hüstel)
Dieses mal sind es wieder Karten für verschiedene Challenges.
For a change I made some cards again. Somehow I got stuck with one of my LOs. I just don't have the right papers it seems. Well I usually have not enough papers...
and like usual my cards are for some challenges as well.


 Hier kam ein wunderschöner Sketch von Freshly Made Sketches zum Einsatz. Ich habe versucht mich an das Thema clean und simple zu halten.
For this card I used a great sketch of freshly made sketches. I tried to follow the clean and simple line. 


Für diese Karte habe ich einen Sketch von den Stampin Queens verwendet. Ich habe ihn für meine Zwecke etwas umgemodelt ( die Karte hat mich viel Haare raufen und an mir selber zweifeln gekostet). Und bei Get Creative gibt es wieder eine super tolle Kartenchallenge. Hier heißt es Tag und Spitze miteinander kombinieren.
For that card I used the wonderful sketch from the Stampin Queens blog. I really like the sketches they have every week, also this weeks sketch was quite challenging for me. But after a while I got carried away. I combined this and that and now the card matches for the card challenge over at GET CREATIVE.




Habt noch einen schönen Abend
Have a wonderful evening.



8 Kommentare:

Irini hat gesagt…

Good morning Diana, I love both your cards...I love that strip of teal across the card...it pops nicely!
As the for the tag on the card just beautiful fabulous job yet again....again thank you for your support of Get Creative
hugz
irini

EFI hat gesagt…

Guten Morgen Diana! Deine Karten sind wunderschoen!!!! Vielen Dank, dass du mit uns in Get Creative gespielt hast!

Dolly Daydreams hat gesagt…

Hi Diana, what great cards, the first so pretty and very CAS and love the second one with the great tag, both perfect or our challenges at Get Creative, thanks for playing along and good luck.

Marie

eudokia hat gesagt…

hi!i love them!!thank you so much for joining us at get creative!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Diana, both your cards are wonderful, I love the colours and the design! Thank you for playing with us at Get Creative!

lisa808 hat gesagt…

I would never have known you hand-cut the tag. It sure looks die-cut to me. Love everything about the card--the tag, stamp, crochet trim, and buttons.

Good luck with the Challenges.

You sold your Slice???

Channa hat gesagt…

Beautiful cards! Love the colors on the 2nd card. Thanks for joining us at get creative. channa

Annette hat gesagt…

Sehr schöne Karten hast Du da gemacht !!! Und das mit der Blockade kenne ich nur zu gut !
LG Annette