Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge #22

Ich habe eine weitere Karte geschafft. Dieses Mal habe ich den tollen Sketch #22 von den Stampin Queens verwendet.
I made another card. This time I used the Stampin Queens sketch #22.
I got a bit carried away making this card, so it is not really "clean"...



Hier noch das Innenteil der Karte. Ich muss jetzt nur noch den passenden Text für hier finden. :) ( Und falls Fragen aufkommen sollten: Nein, ich habe keinen Hochzeitstag)
A look to the inside of the card. Now I just have to find a text to write in... ( By the way, no, it is not my wedding anniversary)




Euch noch einen schönen Sonntag.
Have a great sunday.


3 Kommentare:

Sharon Wheet hat gesagt…

what a lovely card. I love the colors and the floral images you have with your sentiment. thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Love the color combo!!!

Martina hat gesagt…

Diese Karte ist ja auch wieder ganz bezaubernd. Toll sieht das aus, wie Du das Label geinkt hast!
LG Martina