Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

Scrapping for Fun Challenge

So, ich kann es fast selbst nicht glauben, aber ich habe doch tatsächlich mal wieder was an meinem Basteltisch gewerkelt. :) ( sostolzaufmichbin)
Dieses Mal ist es eine Karte, die ich für die Challenge bei Scrapping4fun gewerkelt habe.
Can you believe it? I can show you something that's not sewed or from the kitchen. I am so proud of myself. :) I made a card for the current scrapping4fun challenge.

Das Thema der Challenge lautet: Frühling/Ostern und das ist meine Idee davon.
The theme is spring or Easter and this is what I came up with:



Und damit wünsche ich euch noch einen schönen Abend.
Enjoy the rest of your day.




3 Kommentare:

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Diana,

Beautiful coloring of the floral image and I love the background around the image. The butterflies are perfect for a Spring or Easter card.

Hugs, Lisa

Martina hat gesagt…

Was für eine tolle Osterkarte! Wie Du den Hintergrund coloriert hast gefällt mir besonders gut!
LG Martina

Mynn xx hat gesagt…

What a pretty card! I love the scene you created--and your coloring is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx