Donnerstag, 23. April 2015

Auf die Paddel... / ready, set ...

... fertig... los. Das ist mir spontan als Titel eingefallen, als ich die Bilder in der Hand hielt.
Und weil mir das so gut gefiel, habe ich dann mal schnell ein LO daraus gearbeitet.
... paddel!! Ok, it sounds a bit weird in English but in German it makes totally sense ( ok, more or less). I wnated to work on another sketch from Laura Whitaker and when I got hold of those pics, I knew how the title had to be. So I started to scrap this morning before I left for work. ( I know, sometimes I am just crazy. )

Laua Whitaker hat für Scrap Much? einen super schönen Sketch zur Verfügung gestellt und den wollte ich unbedingt noch ausprobiert haben.
The sketch Laura designed is again for the Scrap Much?  April Challenge.

Und das ist meine Interpretation davon:
And this is my take on the sketch:

Ich habe den Sketch gedreht, da es von den Fotos her einfacher war.
I turned the sketch so it was easier for me to match the pictures.

Bei Scrap Around the world gibt es diesen Monat ein wunderbares Mood board und von dem habe ich mich inspirieren lassen:
Scrap aound the world has a great Mood board this month.
I made another 12x12 LO.



Ich habe mich zum Einen von dem maritimen Thema inspirieren lassen, dem Strand, den Seesternen, den Muscheln.
I got my inspiration from the shells, starfish and the pic in the lower right corner.



Mit meiner Papierauswahl habe ich mich weit aus dem Fenster gelehnt. Ich glaube so bunte und so viele verschiedene Muster hatte ich noch nie zusammen auf einem LO. Aber ich muss sagen, es gefällt mir unglaublich gut ( und da die Thailand Bilder sowieso sehr Farbenfroh sind, fällt das auch nicht weiter ins Gewicht. )
What can I say about the PP I chose? It just happened. And to be honest, I really like it. I can't even remember that I ever used so many patterns and different colors on one LO...

Mein LO reiche bei folgenden Challenges ein:
I enter this LO into the following challenges:

Scrap around the world
Scrap Much?

Habt noch einen schönen Abend
Enjoy the rest of your day.



13 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Such a pretty page, great take on the sketch and love your colours! Thanks so much for linking up with ScrapMuch?!

lisa808 hat gesagt…

I really like the mix of patterns and colors. Perfect with the photos. Love the Mood Board and how you got your inspiration. So happy that you can make use of the shell dies :) Good luck in the challenges.

Veera hat gesagt…

Great use of colors! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

Shilpa Nagaonkar hat gesagt…

Wonderful layout with lovely pictures!! Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Cheery page and great take on the sketch
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

Arantzazu hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful page!
Thanks for playing with us at SATW!
Xoxo

Lilibleu hat gesagt…

Beautiful layout !! I love it !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
Lydie Denis.

Jayne hat gesagt…

What a great Summery page with your choice of papers and embellies. Thanks for playing along at Scrapmuch? this month.

langeatheart hat gesagt…

Adorable page! So much fun! All the best from SATW! :)

Rebecca rande hat gesagt…

wonderful page, love the orange and yellows together!!! Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

Татьяна hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Layout! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

Martina hat gesagt…

Was für ein wunderbares LÖ! Tolle Farben und so ein origineller Titel.
LG Martina

Hera hat gesagt…

Very beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around the World!