Mittwoch, 22. April 2015

Ice, Ice Baby

Und wieder habe ich ein Layout geschafft. ( nur was das chronologische Arbeiten angeht, besteht noch Verbesserungspotenzial. )
Dieses Mal von unserem Urlaub in Thailand, bzw. Ko Samui.
Another LO finished. I know, I am absolutely not scrapping in chronological order but right now I am just matching the pics to the sketches I want to scrap. 
So this time I share some pics from our vacation in Thailand.

Ich habe wieder einen Sketch von Laura Whitaker verarbeitet, den sie für die Challenge bei Scrap Much? designed hat. Und es war sogar ein Sketch für ein Doppellayout mit mehr als nur 1 Foto. ( Ich bin so richtig stolz auf mich. :) )
Again it is a sketch from the talented Laura Whitaker. She designed it for Scrap Much?





Habt noch einen schönen Abend.
That is all for today. ( only 93 LOs left. )


9 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Such a great page, love the colours and your fun title, the photos are wonderful too! thanks so much for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

Elaine hat gesagt…

How beautiful!! I love your colour choices. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

Sandy Ross hat gesagt…

Love this layout! Awesome photos! The snowflake charms are perfect. ...thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Fab LOs and pics.

Laureen hat gesagt…

Wonderful double page! Love the colours you used! Perfect title! Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?!

Barbara Greenberg hat gesagt…

A great double page layout. Nice to see your work.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Scrap Much?!

Martina hat gesagt…

Mit Flip-Flop und Pelzmantel, einfach genial!
LG Martina

Tiiu hat gesagt…

This layout is so fun! I understand what it's like to feel like you'll never run out of some papers! I don't scrap chronologically anymore either. I go with what I feel like working on and it's made me a lot less stressed about my crafting. Fabulous job with the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

Unknown hat gesagt…

Great take on the sketch and FUN title
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?