Dienstag, 21. April 2015

Weihnachten ist nicht mehr weit.../ Deck the halls...

... Ja,, ich weiß, ich habe irgendwie einen Knall, jetzt wo der Frühling bzw. der Sommer kommt meine Fotos vom Weihnachtsmarkt 2011 in Rothenburg zu verscrappen. Aber was soll ich sagen, der Sketch hatte einfach dazu gepasst...
No, I didn't go mad. At least I think I didn't. :) But the sketch was perfect for those pictures and so I decided to get out my Christmas paper and Embellishment and work with pics from 2011...

Der Sketch ist wieder einmal von der talentierten Laura Whitaker und für die Challenge bei ScrapMuch? entstanden.
The sketch is designed by Laura Whitaker and is for the current challenge at ScrapMuch?



Genießt noch das schöne Wetter.
That's all for today. I am back at my desk, I have some more ideas I need to try.



9 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Fantastic take on the sketch, love your accents too! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

Elaine hat gesagt…

Beautiful embellishing. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

Unknown hat gesagt…

Great use of the sketch and your stash - Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Fab page! Love all the die-cut embellies.

Sandy Ross hat gesagt…

Fabulous Holiday layout! Great take on the sketch....thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

Laureen hat gesagt…

Beautiful!!! Love it all! Love your Christmas tree! So pretty! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

Barbara Greenberg hat gesagt…

Beautiful, I love the Christmas tree embellishment you added. Thanks for doing us at Scrap Much?!

Martina hat gesagt…

Ist doch toll, wenn du dich im Frühling in Weihnachtsstimmung versetzen kannst! Eine tolle Seite hast du geschaffen, das ist die Hauptsache.
LG Martina

Tiiu hat gesagt…

Love this page! Great photos and embellishments! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?