Freitag, 25. Dezember 2009

Oh Tannenbaum/ O Christmas Tree

Ich hoffe ihr habt Heilig Abend genossen. Ich irgendwie schon, da ich etwas früher nach Hause konnte und einen ganz gemütlichen Abend mit meinem Freund verbringen konnte...
I hope you enjoyed Christmas Eve. I did in some way since I could leave earlier from work 8bad weather conditons). I enjoyed the time I had with my boyfriend...

So, nun möchte ich euch aber noch meinen Weihnachtsbaum zeigen. Den haben wir extra anfertigen lassen. Er nadelt nicht und ist auch sonst recht pflegeleicht. Dieses Jahr wird er aber das letzte mal als unser Weihnachtsbaum fungieren, da ich nächste Weihnachten einen echten Baum bekommen werde. (dieser wird dann zur Adventsdeko im Treppenhaus umfunktioniert)
Now I just want to show you a pic of our Christmas Tree. It is a special design (actually i only know about two of them existing) This tree comes in quite handy. No needles flying around for exmple. But anyway, this year is the last year that it functions as a Christmas Tree. I'll get a real on next year and this one will just be decoration...


Mein perfektes Weihnachtsgeschenk!!!
This is the gift I got from my boyfriend and I jsut love it!!!!


Es hat Ewigkeiten gedauert bis wir hier in Deutschland so eine Kerze gefunden haben...
It took us ages to find a Yankee Candle in Germany. Now I only have to get out my matching jar candle holder and just enjoy the wonderful smell (maybe I get another one for my birthday?) I just love these candles, in my eyes the best ones in the world ( just a pitty that we couldn't find the spiced pumkin one in Germany, too)

Ich wünsche euch noch schöne verbleibende Feiertage.
Enjoy Christmas day and Christmas dinner.





1 Kommentar:

lisa808 hat gesagt…

Your tree is unique. I really like the cut-out stars. Very pretty.

I'm glad your boyfriend got you the perfect gift. I bet it smells yummy. Enjoy.