Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009

Tag 2 Adventskalender/ Advent calendar day 2

So, heute durfte ich dann endlich die nächsten Päckchen aufmachen.
OK, this morning I opened up my next to packages. The wrapping of the left one is just awesome. I actually didn't want to open it, because I didn't want ti rip the paper apart. :)
So un das sind dann meine Geschenke. Von meiner kleinen Schwester Schokoriegel. Und VERA war heute mein Wichtel. Ich habe ein ganzes Paket von schönen Kleinigkeiten bekommen und muss mir nur noch überlegen, wo ich diese einsetzen werde. Wobei sie mir ja viel zu schade sind um zu verwenden...
And this is what I got today: Chocolate from my baby sister (just love it)
Well and now my second calendar: Today I got Vera's package adn found a lot of cute little things in it. Butterflies, swirls and ribbon. Just wonderful and I just have to think which LO I want to embellie with it...






1 Kommentar:

lisa808 hat gesagt…

What fun!